Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Randomness

Sorry about the late post. We had a rainstorm last week and it took out the internet tower, so I haven't been able to post.

I finished the blanket that I was working on for Warm Up America. I decided that I was going to give it to the daughter of one of my mom's friends whose house was burned down about three months ago in a fire. She'll be toasty warm in a good way this winter.

I'll take pictures of the blanket tomorrow, so it should be posted soon.

Weight Loss Challenge Update--I've lost 8lbs. Four more weeks to go. Easier than I thought. I've been listening to this book called Skinny Bitch, and once you find out what happens at the dairy farm and the slaughterhouse, you won't want to eat meat or drink milk. At least I didn't. I'll try to cover all the Skinny Bitchness in a later post.

I finished Season 2 of Prison Break and I saw the first episode of Season 3 free on iTunes. Man that Sona place is awful. I'm off tomorrow, so I'm hoping to watch the other two on fox.com today or tomorrow. Then I'll have to watch them in real time with all the other fans. Speaking of iTunes, they now have How I Met Your Mother. Yes! I can't wait to download the Robin Sparkles episode (aka Slap Bet). I've been waiting to download that one since I got my ipod.

New shows--Back to You. I thought this show would be absolutely awful, but it hasn't been so bad. It's predictable, but watchable and my family likes it, and they watched Alias for me so...
Chuck--I am so glad this show is good. I've watched both shows and I loved each one. I've been a Zachary Levi fan since Less than Perfect and I knew that he would do good. And Adam Baldwin rocks.
I think that's all I've seen so far.

I really thought Travis would win I Wanna Be a Soap Star. Yes, his last scene sucked, but is he really worse than Ashley or Bo? Last year Mikey won and he could barely act. I hope they do the episode where the ones who get knocked off get to come back and get a second chance.

The new puppy will be here soon. We went to go see them yesterday. So cute. They have gotten so big, all in the span of a few weeks. I can't believe how much they've grown. Or how much milk their mother had to make for them all to get that big. Wow.

Okay, that's all for now. I should be back in the next few days, with pictures of the blanket, reviews of the season premieres I saw and more randomness.

No comments: