Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New Shows

I haven't seen all the new shows, but I have seen more than a handful, and these are my favorite:

Pushing Daisies--I Love this Show. The voiceover, the set design, the costuming, the acting. You can tell that so much work went into making the show and they care alot about it. I hope that people pick it up. And there's a character that KNITS and he's male, that is not something I've seen on television, besides Knitty Gritty. I think that this would be a better match with Ugly Betty than Grey's Anatomy.

Chuck--Still lovin' Chuck. Still lovin Zachary Levi.

I can't think of anything else right now besides Life, which I like cause I love Damian Lewis. There's just something about it that I'm not liking about it, and I can't quite put my finger on it.

No comments: