Thursday, September 6, 2007

So do they make it out of prison? just kidding

I think I'm starting to get addicted to Prison Break. I hadn't seen it before, because it came on Mondays and we would usually watch How I Met Your Mother (which has to be my favorite comedy on now) instead. So I missed the pilot and the first few episodes, and everyone kept saying you need to see those, so I decided to wait until the dvd came out. And I guess I'm a bit behind because I just started watching them last month. Now, I can't get enough. I almost want to increase my subscription to Netflix so I can get some more. It's definitely an Oz lite in terms of the prison violence, but the story is so good, and Wentworth Miller is so cute. I know I'm weird but I love his long fingers. Right from the beginning when he was robbing the bank, I remember thinking how long his fingers were. Anyway, does anyone know what color his eyes are? At times they seem blue or green. Oh well. I got my email from Netflix today, and I'm getting my fix on Saturday. So it won't be long.

No comments: