Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Season 1

Well I finished Season 1 of Prison Break. I have to say I love it. Still in love with Wentworth Miller, and I like how the story twists and turns. In so many shows, I can guess what happens next or the ending of the show, and although I knew they broke out from the title of the show (and commericals for Season 2), I really didn't expect what happened. The only thing I think that distracts me from the show is Lane Garrison and his current troubles. I don't want to be influenced by that stuff, but I think if I had watched it before the accident, I would have felt differently for his character, but I just feel like he's an outsider. But I don't hold my personal prejudices against the show, and I'll keep watching. Now if only Season 2 would get here from Netflix....

Anyway, does anyone know how to link to blogs on the side? I see that in other people's blogs, but I'm not sure how to do it on my own.

No comments: